Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the English Garden Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. English Garden Shrub Jigsaw Puzzle
This online jigsaw puzzle features a pink hydrangea.
2. Climbing Sweet Peas
The Sweet Pea is a beautifully scented annual vine. Learn how to grow this classic English garden flower.
3. Hollyhocks -Traditional Cottage Garden flowers
Hollyhocks are a classic flower of the English cottage garden.
4. Lily of the Valley or Convallaris majalis.
The history and cultivation notes on Lily of the Valley, that stalwart of the English Garden.
5. Pink Perennials for your English Garden
A list of classic English garden perennials with pink flowers.
6. English Garden Jigsaw Puzzle
This jigsaw puzzle features the Bleeding Heart flower!
7. English Garden Butterfly Quiz
Take this quiz to learn more on how to attract butterflies to your English Garden.
8. How to make a perfect English cup of tea
All you need to know to make a delicious cup of English tea to drink in your English Garden
9. English Daisies - The flower of the Fairies
English folklore records that daisies were scattered by fairies to cheer up parents whose children have died. This enchanting flower has been treasured for almost 5,000 years.
10. Climbing Roses for shade.
Climbing roses that will grow in a shady spot to help you create that English Garden country look.
Be sure to visit the English Garden Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.